We're looking for a
As a warehouse worker at Maria Black you are an important part of the business. You will help the rest of the team with keeping our daily deadlines.
Working hours Monday to Friday from 8:00 – 16:00
Starting date will be as soon as possible in our warehouse in Copenhagen.
What you will do:
• Receive products from our suppliers and ensure the quality and physical count matches the purchase
• Store products to their inventory locations while making sure of the inventory accuracy
• Picking and packing orders daily
• Handle returns
• Special handling for key account costumers
• Support team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
• Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals.
• Responsible for the training of new employees in collaboration with the manager
• Responsible for ordering supplies when we are short.
• Always keeping deadlines
• Quick learner
• Structured and good at keeping track of many tasks of different size and priority, at the same time
• Able to work independent
• A fantastic colleague who contributes to a positive work environment.
English speaking/writing is a must
Do you want to join our team as our new warehouse worker? Then we'd love to hear from you! We believe in a world where every human can express their individuality and personality with confidence. Our values honesty, inclusivity and self-expression are the drivers in everything we do: We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, as everyone will be equally considered for employment no matter race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or disabilities. As we will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis, please submit your application as soon as possible. Send your motivated application and a current CV in English only to Nicoline Seidler Jensen at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our warehouse manager Nicoline Seidler Jensen - firstname.lastname@example.org.